What is the Hosted Media Program?
This is an exclusive program for international media who would like to request travel and accommodation coverage for attending DES – Digital Enterprise Show.
Who can participate in the Hosted Media Program?
The Program is targeted at media professionals from international media companies. It aims to ensure the attendance of media professionals who cover the event and write about it in their publications.
What are the benefits of participating in the Program?
- Transport (airplane or train ticket) and hotel are included.
- 2 nights accommodation in the hotel booked by the organisation and breakfast included.
- Free access to the showroom area and all the conferences of the Digital Business World Congress.
- Permanent access to the Press Area: a rest area, bar service, business centre, and internet.
- Invitation to attend different networking activities within the framework of DES (this a unique and personal invitation, and you can not bring a plus one).
- Shuttle from the hotel to the fairground and to the networking activities.
Deadline to register for the Hosted Media Program?
Journalists can register for the Hosted Media Program of EME VLC 2023 until May 30th 2023. After this date, the organisation cannot guarantee travel and accommodation coverage.
How to apply?
We don’t have the process open
Terms & Conditions
- The Hosted Media Program is strictly reserved for journalists, editors or professionals who represent a media organization.
- Transport only by train or airplane.
- Transfers from the airport/train station to the hotel and diets are NOT included, nor extra hotel expenses (minibar or other services)
- The organization reserves the right to choose the airline, railway company or hotel. The organisation will try to book the flight or train that suits best your schedule preferences. All the tickets will be regular fares (the organisation will not cover premium fares or special services).
- Once the transport ticket and the hotel room are booked and confirmed, you can not change or cancel them. The organization is not responsible for changes or cancellations once the reservation has been made. Any extra charge for changes or cancellations will be at the expense of the journalist.
- To access the network activities, you will need the organisation’s confirmation. This a unique and personal invitation, and you can not bring a plus one. Places are limited and accepted strictly by date of registration.
- Remember to bring your printed press pass to enter the event and also all the network activities.
Press Queries: Please contact Press Team at [email protected] to schedule press interviews with organizers, speakers or exhibitors, or for further information about Digital Enterprise Show.