A multispecialist event with latest solutions on digitalization, innovation, technologies & ESG to transform your business
Connect with your target by choosing your best participation option and show your leadership
General access for our visitors: 11-12 June (9:30h - 18:30h) - 13 June (9:30h - 15:30h) FYCMA – Málaga
Europe’s most relevant congress around exponential technologies and business growth strategies
Participate at the European Digital Mindset Awards
Call for Awards
Enjoy all networking activities prepared for you
Be part of it!
Technology leaders are already part of Digital Enterprise Show
Become one of them!
Download the graphic materials and read the latest news regarding DES!
11-13 JUNE 2024
MÁLAGA - FYCMA
11-13 JUNE 2024
MÁLAGA - FYCMA
This is an exclusive program for international media who would like to request travel and accommodation coverage for attending DES – Digital Enterprise Show.
The Program is targeted at media professionals from international media companies. It aims to ensure the attendance of media professionals who cover the event and write about it in their publications.
Journalists can register for the Hosted Media Program of DES2024 until May 28th 2024. After this date, the organisation cannot guarantee travel and accommodation coverage.
Registration online: To be considered for the program, you have to register via the form on our website. You will receive an email from DES Press Team notifying you if you’ve been accepted.
Confirmation: Once you've been accepted, you will be asked to confirm that you definitely will attend DES and that you will participate in the networking activities we invite you.
Organisation of your Travel & Accommodation: After receiving your confirmation, our travel agency Bestours will send you the transport tickets and the accommodation booking.
Get your Press Pass: Register as press and get your Press Pass to enter DES here. Remember to bring your printed Press Pass to access the event and all the network activities.
Terms & Conditions
– The Hosted Media Program is strictly reserved for journalists, editors or professionals who represent a media organization.
– Transport only by train or airplane in economy class.
– The train or flight ticket includes a cabin bag.
– Transfers from the airport/train station to the hotel and diets are NOT included, nor extra hotel expenses (minibar or other services).
– The organization reserves the right to choose the airline, railway company or hotel. The organization will try to book the flight or train that suits best your schedule preferences.
– Once the transport ticket and the hotel room are booked and confirmed, you can not change or cancel them. The organization is not responsible for changes or cancellations once the reservation has been made. Any extra charge for changes or cancellations will be at the expense of the journalist.
– The organization only works with our selected list of hotels. Changes to other accommodation will not be covered.
– Selected networking activities will be confirmed by the organization following a first-come first served basis. Invitations are individual and personal, plus one is not accepted.
– Printed pass is mandatory to access the event and to the network activities.
Press Queries: Please contact Press Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule press interviews with organizers, speakers or exhibitors, or for further information about Digital Enterprise Show.