Welcome to Digital Enterprise Show 2021 Matchmaking event
The DES2021 matchmaking event aims to enable business meetings and bridge gaps between solution seekers from different industries and solution providers, main technologies.
Sectors: Telco, Consultancy, Retail and ecommerce, Cities & Public Sector, Manufacturing, Banking & Insurance, Media and Communication, Consumer goods, Digital Health, Tourism and Hospitality and Energy & Utilities
Split last edition:
For the second year in a row and within the framework of the DES | Digital Enterprise Show 2021, Fundación madri+d para el Conocimiento organizes the International cooperation matchmaking event to enable contacts and information exchange between possible technological partners and attendees seeking solutions to accelerate digital business transformation. It is an activity within the framework of Enterprise Europe Network.
The main objective is to create a meeting forum for companies, research institutes, universities and other organizations that are actively engaged within the digital business transformation and the sectors above.
All entities arranging meetings with this tool will have scheduled face to face meetings at DES2021.
Why to participate
- An efficient tool to have meetings and generate new business
- Get in contact with and meet providers of innovative technologies
- Establish contact with potential partners for future co-operation
- Establish cross-border contacts for a long-term business relationship
- Start-up and Spin-off
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Companies
- Universities, Research Centres
- and other organisations looking for commercial, technological or research partners from Europe and beyond.
How does it work?
- Register and publish your collaboration objectives
- Browse the participant list and book meetings with companies you are interested in
- One week before the event you receive your meeting schedule
How it works?
Register your company publishing your company profile and create the opportunity to generate new business
Key deadlines are the following:
- Registration: 12nd April – 17th May
- Meeting selection: 22nd April – 20th May
- Event selection: meetings must be accepted
- Event: 18th – 20th May
- Languages: English / Spanish
- Cost: free of charge
- Online registration
- Your company profile
- In English, clear and relevant to stand out and create interest for potential partners
- It will be reviewed before it is approved and published
- All attendees need to register. If you are an EEN client, please ask for a promotion code.
- Contact details of the person attending the event
III. Market place
- Explain the technology/product/expertise you are offering/looking for
- Specify the type of partner you are looking for
- Your Availability
- Choose the time slots you can allocate for matchmaking meetings
- Ensure that you don’t book meeting outside the Brokerage Event on these time slots
Your company profile is your business card. Make sure it reflects your value proposition and objectives.
- Promotion of published profiles
- Approved profiles will be published online
- All published profiles will be extensively promoted by the organisers of this event
- High-quality profiles are visited about 50-150 times BEFORE the event and will still be viewed AFTER
- Selection of one-to-one meetings
- E-mail notification when booking is open
- You will receive an e-mail reminding you that you can start booking bilateral meetings
- Booking one-to-one meetings
- Filter company profiles and find the ones aligned with your goals and needs
- Request meetings to the companies you are interested in meeting
- Accept/reject the meetings you are asked for
III. Your schedule
- You will receive your meeting schedule (time & table number) a few days before the event
- At the event
- Check the latest version of your meeting schedule through the platform
- Be at the Matchmaking Event 5 minutes before your meeting
- RESPECT the other participant’s time and show up to all your meetings
- If an unforeseen circumstance comes up and you will not attend a meeting, please cancel your meetings through the platform. In this way, the other participant will get a notification
- IPR recommendations for Matchmaking Events
Our staff will be at your disposal during the matchmaking event.
Av. Partenón 5