What is the Hosted Buyers Program?
This is an exclusive program for C-level profiles who would like to request travel and accommodation coverage for attending DES – Digital Enterprise Show.
Who can participate in the Hosted Buyers Program?
The Program is targeted at high-value professional profiles of international companies. Its objective is to guarantee the attendance of these professionals at DES – Digital Enterprise Show so that they can build business opportunities with the companies and institutions present at the event.
What are the benefits of participating in the Program?
- Transport (flight or train ticket) and hotel are included.
- Two nights’ accommodation in the hotel**** booked by the organisation and buffet breakfast included.
- An Honour/Platinum pass with access to:
- Showroom area and all the conferences of the Digital Business World Congress.
- VIP Area: a rest area, bar service, business centre, and free wifi.
- Different networking activities within the framework of DES (this a unique and personal invitation, and you cannot bring a plus one).
- Shuttle from the meeting point to the fairground and to the networking activities.
- Possibility of having an exclusive meeting’s agenda with executives of companies present at DES (non-prepared by the organization)
Deadline to register for the Hosted Buyers Program?
Participants at the Hosted Buyer Program can apply from 11 April until 15 May 2023, both days inclusive.
After the indicated deadline, the organisation cannot guarantee travel and accommodation coverage.
In case if there is a change in the person who will be travelling, the last day to do it is 26 May.
What is your role as a partner?
As a DES partner you have the possibility to offer our Hosted Buyer Program to C-level profiles that you consider that want to expand their business capacity by attending the event.
To the selected profiles, you must inform about the Hosted Buyer Program and its Terms&Conditions.
You must accept to share the guest’s details with Nebext, DES organiser, so that the travel plan can be followed up.
Terms & Conditions
- Hosted Buyers Program is a plan of action strictly reserved for C-level profiles of international companies whose mission is to come to DES – Digital Enterprise Show to meet potential partners, close business opportunities and establish commercial links.
- No more guests than agreed in the commercial proposal will be accepted.
- In case a person is invited by two different DES partners, only the first invitation received will be processed.
- Transport only by train or airplane in economy class and only within Europe.
- The train or flight ticket includes a cabin bag.
- Transfers from the airport/train station to the hotel and diets are NOT included, nor extra hotel expenses (minibar or other services).
- The organization reserves the right to choose the airline, railway company or hotel. The organisation will try to book the flight or train that suits best your schedule preferences.
- Once the transport ticket and the hotel room are booked and confirmed, only one change to your travel plan will be accepted. Any extra charge for changes or cancellations shall be charged to the person concerned.
- The organisation only works with our selected list of hotels. Changes to other accommodation will not be covered.
- Each person participating to the Hosted Buyers Program must be committed to attend to One to One meetings and all invited networking activities by the organization.
- Selected networking activities will be confirmed by the organization following a first come first served basis. Invitations are individual and personal, plus one is not accepted.
- Printed pass is mandatory to access the event and to network activities.